I am new. Where do I cut and paste my tracker code to?

Options
Hi everyone. What a great site!! I am new here and would like to see my tracker. I thought it should go in my profile, but do not know where. I just put it in one of the boxes, but do not know if it works. Any help is most appreciated.

Replies

• Nokemes
    Nokemes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. What a great site!! I am new here and would like to see my tracker. I thought it should go in my profile, but do not know where. I just put it in one of the boxes, but do not know if it works. Any help is most appreciated.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Welcome Leafpath to MFP, good luck in your weight loss/fitness journey,

Look up top, see "Help"

Click that,

Scroll down to "Weight Loss Tickers."

Gives you all the info you need.

Tickers can't be added into your profile page.

It shows only in 2 places.

1. Tools
    2. Here on the forum message boards where you can add it automatically in the signature area.
  • Nokemes
    Nokemes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! Now it works!
  • heal4444
    Options
    Great Leafpath!!! Keep moving that beautiful flower towards that beautiful rainbow!!!! :happy: Enjoy the journey!! Congrats on 2 lbs lost so far!!! :happy: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info....I have been on here a month and couldn't figure it out!
  • alli7077
    Options
    :drinker:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Thanks for the info....I have been on here a month and couldn't figure it out!

Kaylou!!!! That's great. Aren't tickers fun and wonderful???? I just love em!!! Instantly able to share your goals/progress with others. Congrats with your lbs lost so far!! Good luck. :happy: