Had a break ......

Options
Dreading my next weigh in, as i took a couple of weeks off to quit smoking, and I have eaten like an absolute pig. I can feel I have put on weight. i reckon about 10lbs.

But....I have quit smoking! yay!

Back on it on thurs!

Replies

• Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    congrats! I just celebrated 9 months smoke free. I went cold turkey. Trust me, you wont miss it!
  • crummywatertowr
    crummywatertowr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Will be 3 years for me on the 10th of next month. And as hard as weight loss can seem, quitting smoking is harder so that is a great nsv! You will get back on track soon.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You will be so much healthier in the long run! Just think of all the things you will be able to do now that you are not smoking!
  • dietcokeaholic
    Options
    Kath, is this you, this is me, your sista, Kerensa, is this you?
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I know, I went running last week (1st sesh of c25k) and I could FEEL the difference in my lungs! It was a great motivator!

Just to now ease off the chocolate habit and get back into it......! lol
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats. It's been over 20 years for me. One of the best things about not smoking - give it a week or two and everything tastes different, better and your clothes! You'll want to take everything out of the closet and wash it because the smell of stale smoke on them is going to really reek. It's something you never noticed before but it's there.