Any other couples trying this together?

Options
My wife and I are trying this out together. We've been working on diet and fitness for a few months but just started with MFP 3 days ago and are having a blast.

Anyway, are there any other couples out there doing this?

Replies

• LaurieEReid
    Options
    I'm pleased to say that my husband has seen my success so he's trying it too. He says that he didn't want to start with me in case he lost weight and I didn't. LOL! but I think it's really that he's seen that I can do it and stick with it and it's really worked. I can help him find the items that we eat all the time so he can build up his library of foods and meals.
  • BetsyC23
    Options
    My fiancé and I just started this two days ago. We also have been trying to work on our fitness levels for a couple of months but thought something a little more specific would help.
    Good luck to you both.
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My husband has had no choice but to change his lifestyle since I've changed mine and he's managed to drop 20lbs in the process! It's nice to have someone to support you!
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband have been doing this for aprox 5 months right now. He's lost about 53lbs and I've lost 47 lbs. It's a great site, with lots of support. Welcome!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both on here and doing this together!
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Hubs (kaellinn18) and I have been doing this together since May. Between the two of us we've lost 27 pounds so far!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have been at this for about 18 months, she is also part of MFP.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are in this together too. Total of 135 lbs gone between us! (That's like a whole kid! lol )
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Yes, I made my husband a profile and told him to try it for a week. if he hated it he could stop. He loved it! We both slacked a little over the summer while my stepson was gone I'm back on the horse and trying to get him to join me.

I think doing this togetheris very important b/c we plan our meals together it nice when you are in the same boast and supporting each other.

best of luck to you.
  • winstonh
    winstonh Posts: 48
    Options
    It's nice to meet you all. I'm really enjoying it so far! Just have to fight off the Pizza Ordering monster when he comes to visit.

Feel free to 'friend" us (kherbert27) iffin ya like!

Good luck all!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are in this together too. Total of 135 lbs gone between us! (That's like a whole kid! lol )

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I began in December and got hubby on in about Feb. we have lost about 50lbs between us. I've hit an ugly plateau but I still think this site is the best weightloss tool I have ever used.
  • SheShe1987
    Options
    My hubby and I are doing this together. He's been on MFP for about a week...this is my 2nd day. We both joined a sports club a few months ago, but both slacked off the past month due to several reasons. We started back exercising this week, and are using MFP to help keep track. I believe we both can reach our goals, but doing it together every step of the way makes it even more desirable! Good luck to you both!
  • mandagurlee
    mandagurlee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me and my hubby keola64 have been doing this since last year..he's lost over 70 lbs and I've lost over 25 lbs.. add us both if you want
  • jessicahelene
    jessicahelene Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I joined about a month ago and my boyfriend joined about a week ago! And his sister joined a few days ago! I have lost 9 lbs and my boyfriend has already lost 1 lb!

Feel free to add us (jessicahelene and stevencothren)!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    My DH was the one who found this site and joined first urging me to join. We thoroughly enjoy it together!
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I joined and found it very helpful and the wife decided to give it a try about 10 days after me. Yesterday was day 55 for me I'm am so glad I started! Although our goals are a little different (mine are more aggressive than hers) it really helps to have her working beside me with this.
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I signed up at same time June 1st. between the two of us almost 30 lbs down! he doesnt log on every day like I do because its just not him to do it and we are both around the same cal goal so I log everything and he keeps losing! LOL I wasnt losing very easily so i amped up my exercise - but he decided he is fine with how he is doing now. So i guess we arent totally doing it together but with me 150% on board it is helping/affecting us both:) GL to you both!