NEED ACTIVE PALS THAT POST AND COMMUNICATE

Options
Hey everyone! I’ve been on here for a while now and just had to do a big clean up of my “pals”. I really enjoy the community aspect of this, and the chats, talk of workouts, food, daily’s pics and just the motivation. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• granitepeak1981
    granitepeak1981 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Brand new....again. Was on here a couple of years ago. Wanting to get back on track. Love to be supportive
  • MissDenise1952
    MissDenise1952 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindz, I'll send you a friend request. I just started back about 2 days ago, I'm older, 66, but I like reading and posting. Like you say, communicating:) Mostly I like having fun, work hard yes, but make time for yacking with other fitness/nutrition minded folks;)
  • KatiesNewGoals
    KatiesNewGoals Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindz! I’ll add you as well. I’ve been on here for awhile but haven’t tracked consistently for over a year, and it shows. Looking to get more motivated and stay accountable!
  • Johndu76
    Johndu76 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey, happy to add anyone
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Feel Free to Add Me!
  • Im2yz4u
    Im2yz4u Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love inspirational people!
  • mrsecs
    mrsecs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I’d love some support. I’m 20-22lbs down but have lost my mojo! Could do with some support, ideas & encouragement! Please add me if you like to chat!
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • AimeeBowx
    AimeeBowx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me! I’ve just rejoined from 2011! Would love to have some motivational people help along my journey x