Why do my customized goals keep changing???

Options
Everyday my personal goals I set up keep changing????? I want them to stay the same day to day. What am I doing wrong? Look a my previous diaries & you'll see what I'm talking! FRUSTATED :angry: Monday 6/17 goals were right so what's happening????

Replies

• rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your diary is locked! ;-)
  • nina8611
    nina8611 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I think I just unlocked it...let me know if I'm not doing it right........
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Your goals change to factor in your nutritional needs for your workouts. When you log a workout, the goals will change depending on how much exercise you log.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    They aren't changing per se. What the app does is set a certain calorie limit assuming that you will not exercise. When you exercise, you earn calories which it adds on to your base calorie limit. You aren't doing anything wrong.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Your calories earned from exercise are added to your daily calorie goals. If your calorie goal is 1200 and you burn 200 calories exercising then your daily calorie goal will change to 1400. If you Don't want it to change then Don't log your exercise. You Don't have to eat more just because you exercise./ Cindy
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I dont know, mine do it too and its really frustrating. I dont log my workouts so that cant be it, and I have premium so I set them to an exact gram as a goal. I also have it set to not add my workout calories into my food, even though I dont even log workouts. If you find the fix, let me know too.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Ok try this, I had it fixed but it seemed to change back.

Go to settings. -> Goals -> Fitness -> Exercise calories should be OFF. Turn it off if it is ON. ->Save