Looking to follow some Keto peeps

Options
Hi there, I’m new to this App, I just started it yesterday, I’m looking to follow or meet some people who are on the Keto diet and also some good healthy active motivated people. Still figuring this App out:)❤️

Replies

• randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I follow a "dirty" Keto way of eating, as in I am not a label/ingredients Nazi (I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and it is the way of eating my doctor recommends for me), you will find that most people here are not very supportive of the keto way of eating for weight loss only purposes.
  • cags78
    cags78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also a keto dieter. Many studies show that Keto is extremely healthy and beneficial to health. It is also great for mental clarity as doctors use this method of diet for Alzheimers patients. I am on day 8 of my keto journey but this is my 2nd go around and was very successful the first time, many years ago.
  • cags78
    cags78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I follow Thomas DeLauer on youtube. He is sensational with this type of diet and all information regarding it.
  • ketogirl77
    ketogirl77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have health issues that I am treating with the KETO way of life. It isn't a "diet" or a quick fix for me. I was doing it as a way of life for 2 years and then had some major health setbacks. I gained all my weight back in 2 years while trying to recover from my health issues. I am now back to my Keto way of life and my husband is choosing to join me this time. I would be happy to be friends with you here!! Good luck and just stay positive!
  • qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest joining the Keto and or the LCHF group here on MFP for more help with that way of eating.
  • LindaLov328
    LindaLov328 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋🏻 Doing the Keto diet as well! Feel free to add me!
  • Nagasadowww
    Nagasadowww Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keto master at your service 😂
  • gamelord2000vdw
    gamelord2000vdw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ve been on a keto diet for about 2 months & am new to the community function on this app. I’d love to share some tips with fellow keto dieter. The best thing I’ve found is Headbangers kitchen on YouTube for Indian keto recipes!
  • kcm12883
    kcm12883 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am doing lazy keto right now but I do enjoy the keto diet and feel free to add me!