Looking for some lady friends, 50’s and up

Options
I’ve been with MFP since 2011, in spurts. Only gotten serious in the last couple of years. Looking for ladies in need of friends. I have an open diary and log daily. I’m 56 from Louisiana, happily married with grown children and a growing band of grandchildren. I’m a fun spirited person that loves to laugh and have fun while trying to figure out how to navigate life. My mind says ‘I’m young I can do that’ but sometimes my body says ‘try that fool and see what happens’ 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️ Any older ladies out there wanting more friends and support I’m here for that. I’m not judgy either. We all have to do this our own way and I’m here to cheer you on! Hope y’all have an awesome day, Rosann 🤗

Replies

• Debs16571
    Debs16571 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not quite 50 but only a couple of years away . I live in the UK, have done mfp before but started again a couple of weeks ago. Please feel free to add me. Debbie 😊
  • LighterBites
    LighterBites Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. I'm also looking for some new gal pals who can have a little fun, log every day, have an *open diary* and are not "judgy" ;) My diary is open to friends, I log everything, everyday and exercise a 3-5 times a week. I also take the time to actually comment on my friends updates and progress every day as opposed to blasting through my list hitting the Like button. Seems like every few days I have to clean out my friends list for inactivity or lack of support. I'm on a mission here and am looking for some serious pals to help see me to the end and I'll do the same for you. Feel free to add me!
  • biebz5566
    biebz5566 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Finally, some ladies that I can relate to!!!!! I am new to this and don't know how it works, do we write on this blog daily, or do we contact each other on a FB page? I don't have an open diary, do I need one? I am so excited to chat with friends on a daily basis just to keep on track. I am probably the oldest 60+, but feel much younger and been losing the same 10-15 pounds the past 20 years. Almost reach goal and then life happens!! I've tried it all... Weight Watchers, TOPS, Jenny Craig, low cal, low carb, no carb, etc., actually may try Nutri-system so I don't have to think! Anyway, I am ready, serious, let's do this together!!
  • donlin504
    donlin504 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m recommitted to logging my food with mfp. I really want to shed 15-20 pounds. First it was about looking good in clothes and feeling confident. Then I started have knee pain in Dec and I’ve been diagnosed with osteoarthritis! Now it got real!!!
    I’m 53, divorced, looking for a job. My baby went off to college in Aug and I’m finding my way. 😝Active, fun-loving lady from Chicago looking to connect with friends for shared motivation.
  • longkathleenann9291
    Options
    I’ve been with MFP since 2011, in spurts. Only gotten serious in the last couple of years. Looking for ladies in need of friends. I have an open diary and log daily. I’m 56 from Louisiana, happily married with grown children and a growing band of grandchildren. I’m a fun spirited person that loves to laugh and have fun while trying to figure out how to navigate life. My mind says ‘I’m young I can do that’ but sometimes my body says ‘try that fool and see what happens’ 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️ Any older ladies out there wanting more friends and support I’m here for that. I’m not judgy either. We all have to do this our own way and I’m here to cheer you on! Hope y’all have an awesome day, Rosann 🤗

Hi! We are already friends! 😂 I never knew what your age was but guessed somewhere in your 50’s bc of the grandkids. BTW I’m 54. I can tell you ladies she is a great MFP friend. She is funny and real!! So add her and while your at it friend me! I’m another southern gal from Tx.
  • zaraizzy
    zaraizzy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I am 56 years old from Oklahoma. New to mfp only been on here 3 days. I would like to be a part of your group. I think it sounds wonderful to be within the same age group of wonderful ladies to support and encourage one another. Please feel free to add me. Karla

• machel131
    machel131 Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi! Count me in. I'm 56, from Florida. Been tracking for my he last 41 days. Is love to be part of your group. 😃

<-- Not my dog.
  • GloriaSilbernagel
    Options
    I'll be 60 in January 2020. I'd like to look and feel better by then. A fun loving and supportive group like this is just what I need. I have a 30 pound goal to lose by then and then more after. I need to learn how to eat healthy and be less impulsive. I hope I can support others as well along the way. The winters are cold and long in Saskatchewan so I started in a gym for workouts.
  • cdteacher2001
    cdteacher2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Do I count? I’ll be 50 next month. I have no idea if my logbook is open or not. I have a lot of weight to lose so I’ll be here awhile. I have no idea how to add friends from these groups, but I’ll try and p be a good friend.
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    Options
    Y’all all count!! Kathleen you’re so funny 😆 I’m so sorry I’m just now seeing this. MFP hasn’t been updating me about any of your messages, and yep I’ve got it starred ⭐️ so I’d know when someone commented. I think MFP is having a ‘moment’ 😉
  • anthocyanina
    anthocyanina Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    50 here. My daughter started college this year and I'm going back to school too, to study nutrition. Trying to juggle it all (family, job, school, fitness, friends) can be a challenge, but I love it! <3