Bye bye boobs :(

Options
Okay so lately i've been a bit depressed about my boobs they've always been big even when i was thin and I knew they would shrink a little but now they sag! :( im only 18 and it really makes me self concious:(

is there anyway you can lift them through exercise without surgery has this actually worked for anyone?

Replies

• tanyadawsonryan
    Options
    Incline Bench Press is great to keep them where they are suppose to be!!
    You are beautiful! Remember, we are our own worse critics!
  • Samanthablohm
    Options
    I think the best thing to do would be chest presses. This would strengthen the muscle underneath your breasts, which can help lift everything a bit. You might also find the more weight you lose, the more they'll shrink and the more proportional to your body/less saggy they'll get. Also make sure you are wearing a supportive sports bra, I have large boobs and I know how out of control those puppies can get when you're jumping around breaking a sweat!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    not sure you can lift them through exercise, Lol. Mine sag, but mine are huge and havent shrunk since I've started losing weight (but mine have always been large too). Embrace it, it happens to everyone =) It just makes it a little more obvious when you arent wearing a bra, haha
  • coderchris
    coderchris Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have lost 55 lbs and mine are slowly disappearing. I love the Body by Victoria bra. It really helps to put them back where they belong. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    the best you can do is strengthen the pectoral muscles underneath the fatty tissue. unfortunately this will not prevent sagging but it will create a slight lift.
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    You need to give them boobs a workout LOL

I'm on my second round of 30 day shred and they are picking up... check out my pics. 12 pounds but 15 inches
  • ertrauma
    ertrauma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Be happy with who you are, Vikki. It's not worth losing sleep over. When you find "The One", he won't care anyway.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I don't remember where I read it, but chest exercises are supposed to help with that. Building chest muscles help to give a natural lift - don't know how much of a lift but some is better than none.
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    The only thing I know of is chest presses. There are many ways to do it, but I really like this version:

Materials: 5 lb handweights, or whatever size feels right for your fitness level

1. Lay with your back on the floor, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. (raise your hips and glutes off the floor for more of a challenge)
    2. Hold your arms out to the side with 1 weight in each hand. Your elbows are bent in an "L" shape with your hands and forearms in the air.
    3. Press up, in, and out until your arms are straight up in the air.
    4. Repeat for the desired number of reps/sets
  • StaticCat
    Options
    You're still young. It may take a little while, but your skin will replace itself eventually. I've heard that it may take one or two years for the average people, but since you're young, it will be propably be quicker.

Musculation may help to build new connections between your muscles and skin (therefore, add firmness).

I'm only applying general lose skin concept there... so I guess a woman will be better placed to answer that kind of thing than me =P
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    loads of push ups, chest presses with free weights, you can make that more interesting if you do them off an exercise ball instead of a bench. One of the "joys" of large breasts. good luck.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Peck fly machine. They'll probably shrink anyways, but at least you can build up the muscles behind them. I feel your pain, only I was small in the first place so now I'm just tiny. I'd rather be flat chested than be obese though :P
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    This is what I do... pushups and chest presses with weights. Its all included in 30 Day shred workout with Jillian Michaels