does any1 else do this?

Options
Is it just me or does anyone else ever binge to like a 1000calories+ OVER THEIR daily calorie INTAKE? ocassionaly i do eekkk!

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Currently, I do not do that. But, I do dream about it lol.
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    We all have our days - at least you are admiting to it and entering it all! ;)
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I used to. Frequently. Currently I am trying to stop bingeing entirely.
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I do when im bulking but when i do my cutting diet i make sure i get six meals a day so im never hungry and i drink a crap load of water.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else ever binge to like a 1000calories+ OVER THEIR daily calorie INTAKE? ocassionaly i do eekkk!

Maybe that's what I need to do so I can have a body like yours! :noway:
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    what kind of things do you eat to keep you full?
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    lol at Momma.

I don't ever do that. I went over a bit once for my anniversary with my boyfriend and we went to a show and got Indian food. But that was my only splurge day since I started. OP is already thin though, it won't do too much damage if you go over every now and then.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've done it. mostly at family events, but always lost what I gained quickly afterwards. So long as it's not too often, don't worry about it.
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    im a binger :) i love popcorn,breads and pastas and of course going out to eat!ive gotten way better though thank god! gaining 40 pounds in two years isnt fun
  • army_cobra
    Options
    what kind of things do you eat to keep you full?

Put Protien in your diet and drink alot of water. You will always be full. Oh ya MAKE sure you get at least 6 small meals in a day
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    im a binger :) i love popcorn,breads and pastas and of course going out to eat!ive gotten way better though thank god! gaining 40 pounds in two years isnt fun

I'm right here with ya! BINGE eater right here!
  • army_cobra
    Options
    If your going to binge eat try to do it in a healthy way. Eat veggies and some fruit. If i get hungy i eat baby carrots lol. If you keep away from junk food in time you wont even want to eat it.
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a binge eater, I've done really good at controlling it though lately. Even though they're not good for you, I'll try to binge more on healthier foods or low calorie/diet foods.

As long as it's not all the time I don't really see a problem. I think it's healthy to eat what you want sometimes just so you don't feel deprived and end up binging more often.
  • army_cobra
    Options
    I'm a binge eater, I've done really good at controlling it though lately. Even though they're not good for you, I'll try to binge more on healthier foods or low calorie/diet foods.

As long as it's not all the time I don't really see a problem. I think it's healthy to eat what you want sometimes just so you don't feel deprived and end up binging more often.

Agree this is why i have a cheat MEAL not a cheat DAY
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to on drinking/party nights.. my cheat days used to take me to my maintenance level if I was in a binge mood.

find foods that satisfy you (like veggies or yogurt) before you start feeling like you want to binge. If I think I'm in a junk food craze I'll have a piece of fruit or down a bottle of water first and the food craze usually goes away then. Usually when you're in a binging mood its because you're body wants real food/drink - drink some water and have a substantial but light meal first and see how you feel.
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    oh and make sure you're taking a multivitamin.. I hear it means your nutrients are unbalanced so your body feels unbalanced.
  • bbuckeye2724
    Options
    I do occassionally and I am really struggling with that right now. I notice is more when I am worried about something and have become more aware of what i am doing. mentioned it to my trainer and feel like now that I am on MFP I will have more support to prevent it.