Sacto and Norcal people

Options
Heya, just reaching out to those of you in the Sacramento and Norcal area. I'm a non-trad student, starting Sac State in the Fall (next Monday) and thought it might be cool to get to know other people in my area and to expand my social network a bit in the coming months.

So yeah, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. You can learn a bit more about me from my profile iffen you want. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I grew up in sacramento. :o)
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I really need to work on timing my posts better, it would seem. Either that, or come up with a more appealing topic heading. :sad:
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty close... about 45 min south-east. (depending on where in Sac you are)
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm in the general Arden Arcade area. Although, my fur-munchkin was trying to help me type and she insisted that we live in the 455. Not sure what that was all about.

I just thought it would be cool to maybe get to know some more people in the area and maybe actually hang out in real life sometime. Plus, I'm having a pretty kick *kitten* party this coming Saturday and the more the merrier. :drinker:
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I really need to work on timing my posts better, it would seem. Either that, or come up with a more appealing topic heading. :sad:
    Same here my posts die so soon Tht I don't get few responses and few days later a similar topic is started and it goes on and on

I'm planning a thread now but search my desired audience who replied to previous similar topic and has similar problems like then I'll send mail to visit the thread then I'll be able to Start the challenge

Umm so much homework will I do Tht? Is it worth it
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Same here my posts die so soon Tht I just get few responses and few days later a similar topic is started and it goes on and on

I'm planning a thread now but search my desired audience who replied to previous similar topic and has similar problems like then I'll send mail to visit the thread then I'll be able to Start the challenge

Umm so much homework will I do Tht? Is it worth it