Vegan new to Pal, wanting some motivation friends

Options
cdstadt
cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
Hi! I'm Caitlin.

I recently joined a gym and Pal to lose some weight. Vegan recipe swaps in the future?

Replies

• sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • witchymama77
    witchymama77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you can add me.. I'm not Vegan.. but Vegetarian.. kinda close :)
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan and have been cooking up some yummy things lately! I love trying new recipes and would love a vegan recipe swap!
  • bevcrok
    bevcrok Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BrightEyedandHealthy
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 9 years and was vegan for 2 of those. I've got plenty of recipes!! :) Feel free to add
  • cdstadt
    Options
    thanks yall!
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been vegan for over 5 years and need some more motivational vegan friends as well, I will friend you.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan! But I'm a lazy one who seldom really cooks. My idea of cooking is making some whole grains in the rice cooker and adding (drained and rinsed) canned beans and tomatoes to it! YUM.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Vegan here. Welcome!
  • hotlaurah
    Options
    Hi! Vegetarian for 23 years here- but only tried being a vegan for about a week once. When I started dreaming of cheese, I gave it.
    I'm also new here- would love to be your friend!
  • cdstadt
    Options
    I'm vegan! But I'm a lazy one who seldom really cooks. My idea of cooking is making some whole grains in the rice cooker and adding (drained and rinsed) canned beans and tomatoes to it! YUM.

My kind of recipe! One pot meals are awesome.

And I'm a fan of all things canned and frozen.
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian (for about four years) currently transitioning to vegan... so I'm all about recipe experimentation right now! Feel free to add me!
  • Rhayne05
    Rhayne05 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm not Vegan per say, but I shop like a vegetarian and regularly go to a Vegan Diner because the food is AMAZING! I don't have any recipes, but I'd be willing to nab a few from y'all! Add me if you'd like!

Jeremy
  • KarateVegan
    Options
    Vegan here! I have been vegan for almost 5 years and vegetarian for 12 years before that... I work professionally as a graphic designer and am also on the board of directors of For the Animals Sanctuary in Blairstown, NJ. During the week after work I take Shotokan Karate classes to make up for all the sitting I do at work! LOL

Just joined myfitnesspal about a week ago... looking forward to exchanging recipes and tips!
  • boisevore
    boisevore Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Vegan here as well I eat mostly low fat and would love to swap recipes with any / all of you :)
  • schultzinmn
    Options
    This sounds great! I've been vegan for about a year. Prior to that I was following Weight Watchers as an omnivore. My weight loss was stalling out. Then I began eating vegan on the WW plan and the weight began to come off again. I am always looking for recipes that will be enjoyed by my meat eater/hunter husband and my vegan son. So please add me!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me, as well!! I love motivating others b/c reading their success posts motivate me :D
  • veganette
    Options
    I just joined as well and am also looking for vegan support. I've been vegan for over 3 years and love it. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
  • cdstadt
    Options
    http://ccaitlinn.blogspot.com/

I have a makeshift recipe blog that I'd like to keep going but I suck at commitment when it comes to computer media..

Whip my derriere into gear! I'll put a recipe or two up now but who knows how long that'll go.