Anyone on Saxenda

Options
Hi Im a 54yo Female and have just started using Saxenda I'm on my second day.. I am in here to log weight and foods and keep an eye on things.. is there anyone else out there that is using Saxenda

Replies

• cherilee0831
    cherilee0831 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am on my 6th day on Saxenda. I have not felt any change, actually I feel hungrier. I hope this changes when I up the dose to 1.2. Good luck!
  • beast_kitty89
    beast_kitty89 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on a Saxenda sister, Trulicity and have been. No side affects. You guys will start feeling a difference if it's the drug for you. :wink: It's not making me loose weight but my blood sugar is MUCH better and I eat less.
  • kristilynnhales
    kristilynnhales Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am day 5 on Saxenda. I have been really nauseated.
  • mainsqueen
    mainsqueen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    day 8 on saxenda I am aged 57 and have upped dose to 0.6 + 4 clicks so far not much happening but I have noticed a slight change in my appetite and have noticed that my ears are bit clogged and I have the beginning of uti but that might not be saxenda, has anyone lost much weight yet
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    mainsqueen wrote: »
    day 8 on saxenda I am aged 57 and have upped dose to 0.6 + 4 clicks so far not much happening but I have noticed a slight change in my appetite and have noticed that my ears are bit clogged and I have the beginning of uti but that might not be saxenda, has anyone lost much weight yet

Saxenda doesn't make you lose weight. I believe it's supposed to regulate your appetite so you eat less. It's eating less calories that actually causes the weight loss.
  • joyce25w
    joyce25w Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello eveyone! I am restarting Saxenda again. Yes, it does happen that you may fall off that wagon! My first round was 40 lbs in about 8 months. It's not a magic shot, you have to work at it.... hence falling off the wagon. I gained 21 lbs back in no time ( I blame the wheel that fell off the wagon haha).

My only advice is eveyone is different! Don't compare their loss to yours. Take your clicks slowly. I never went past 2.4 (because it was working) and I only clicked up if I felt it wasn't working.

You can do this (speaking to myself as wel), it takes patience.

Hang in there....