need people to help and motivate me

Options
hi, i’m female, 5’5” and 165lbs. my goal weight is 120 and i’d like to lose the pounds quickly. i just need motivation because with my depression and anxiety all i wanna do is eat eat eat. and seeing myself get larger just stresses me out even more. i just need some tips and motivational people to help me along. feel free to add me.

Replies

• Ourstoryourplanet
    Options
    Hello! Just wanted to say that you aren't alone in depression and anxiety and the battle to binge eat. I struggle with that at least a few times a week (sometimes daily) but it's possible to conquer it!

I'm partially disabled (spinal issues) with severe anxiety and depression, but I am learning over this past year how to exercise to my capacity safely and also to battle the binge eating that surfaces when I feel depressed.

There's hope, friend! Feel free to add me and I hope our journey to health continues to take us to better places! I'm pretty active on here and 100% transparent with my food diary, even on days I don't so well. We are all in this together, so being ourselves and working with whatever struggles we have are part of the success. That's my theory anyway.

-Liz