One Year Later - 60lbs Gone - W/Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Youve done an amazing job!
    Ive also been where you are. I lost 100 lbs more than 10 years ago. It took me about 4 years to get from 220 down to my then 120 goal. The first 70 lbs was gone the first year, then my body fought me with all it had to hold on to the remaining fat. I can say with consistent prayer for strength and a totally new lifestyle, I was able to just focus on doing what I was supposed to be doing and my metabolism eventually reprogrammed.. For the majority of the past 10 years ive stayed around 117-120. It was slow going but I wouldnt change it for anything now because it gave me time to adjust emotionally and ive never gone back up more than 2-3 lbs before I stopped it in its tracks! Since using MFP for the past 4 months to help with maintenance, I have lost another 4 lbs. to put me at 113!
    So dont get discouraged, just be healthy! your body will give up hanging on to those last few lbs. Maybe not as fast as you'd prefer, but in due time.
    Blessings!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Way to go! That's more than a pound a week. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    You look so wonderful :) Keep up the good work! We're all rooting for you!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you.
  • LeotaManners
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!... let's see 60 lbs in 12 months that 5 lbs a month..... slow and steady wins the race! Girl you are in the lead!
    Congratulations!
  • linsben
    linsben Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    WOW, you look awesome!! Keep it up!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    congrats and by the way , you look stunning :wink:

Stu
  • Glos1976
    Glos1976 Posts: 23
    Options
    You look great! Well done.
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It has been a long, tough road, but well worth the ride!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!