Looking for an accountability partner!

Options
Hello!

I’m looking for someone with roughly the same stats/goals, and to someone with whom I can check in, and discuss tips, provide an environment of support, etc.

Starting weight: 173lbs
Goal 145/150lbs

Looking to lose roughly 5lbs in March, April, and looking to make my goal by June!

If you’re interested, please respond. Thanks!

Replies

• sjgirl06
    sjgirl06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me ! I’m 30, 185lbs currently. First goal is 160 and then 140.
  • Snatched2012
    Snatched2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Awesome! I’m new to the message board, but we can totally check in here? Or should I make a different group (I’ll look into it) Let me know your thoughts!

I’m thinking we can have scheduled check-ins, weekly activity goals, share recipes maybe, and encouragement nonetheless!
  • shantaymichelle81
    shantaymichelle81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pls add me. Im currently 185 and 5'2. Im looking to lose 40 to 50 lbs. My issue is maintaining once ive started a program bc I get bored and then life happens...ie work. I am looking for support and continued motivation especially on those days where I wouldn't want to work out. Im also not a cooker so Im trying to dabble in this arena.
    I dnt have a first goal but will come up with realistic one.
  • Snatched2012
    Snatched2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! I’m glad you’re open to the challenge! I’m thinking we can have an initial check in on

March 1, 2019

With our starting weights?

Then we can create check in’s every 2 weeks perhaps?

I think we can discuss what we struggle with- i.e. cooking, late night snacking, motivation to workout, etc. so that we can figure out how to help each other best!

For me, it’s motivation to workout that I struggle with. Depending on schedules, it could be nice to know someone is working out the same time or for the same length you are that day. I struggle with that a lot!