The Number One Reason.

Options
So while watching the Doctors the other day, Jillian Michaels was on! She claimed that the number one reason people will try and fail to lose weight is because they do not feel they deserve to be healthier and look better.

Well I am here right now, to say that YOU ALL ARE WORTH IT! Everyone deserves to be healthier, look better and feel better! Everyone deserves to have a long life and to be happy! You took the first step by joining here! You have the power and motivation to do it and we will all be on the sidelines cheering you along!

Just remember when you feel down and not like counting your calories or working out, that we are here to push you and waiting to congratulate you on your hard work! We are here to help each other and motivate each other! :heart:

EVERYONE IS DESERVING OF A HEALTHIER LIFE STYLE! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    So while watching the Doctors the other day, Jillian Michaels was on! She claimed that the number one reason people will try and fail to lose weight is because they do not feel they deserve to be healthier and look better.

Well I am here right now, to say that YOU ALL ARE WORTH IT! Everyone deserves to be healthier, look better and feel better! Everyone deserves to have a long life and to be happy! You took the first step by joining here! You have the power and motivation to do it and we will all be on the sidelines cheering you along!

Just remember when you feel down and not like counting your calories or working out, that we are here to push you and waiting to congratulate you on your hard work! We are here to help each other and motivate each other! :heart:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options

Awesome post! Its nice to know that there are people out there cheering you on! Especially for ones like myself who dont have that at home. Thanks for the cheering!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    how kickass is this post!! so fabulous.
    everyone is worth it.
    thank you :):)
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    how kickass is this post!! so fabulous.
    everyone is worth it.
    thank you :):)

Thank you! The love I get from mfp has helped me tremendously! You are all wonderful!
  • clovas
    clovas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great motivational and supportive post. Good luck on your journey.