Friends?

Options
It’s currently 3:48am where I am. I woke up in a panic from a nightmare where I felt like I was suffocating but I guess it was just my double/triple chin in a weird position while I was sleeping...? I don’t know. But enough is enough. I’m tired of not fitting in dresses that fit me three years ago.

I’m 25, 5’8” and 245lbs. currently.

Three years ago, I was 180lbs. I’d like to get back to that. Add me and let’s take this journey together.

Replies

• The_Primal_Warrior
    The_Primal_Warrior Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can absolutely do this. :) Your best bet for now, just starting out, is to go to the huge “Comment Here If You Want More Friends” thread.

But if you want to support each other via commenting on workouts and fit life stuff, feel free to add me.

My advice is, once you’re established on here, notice which MFPs are mutually supportive of your friends by commenting on their achievements, and add them. This is the gold standard of connecting with supportive peeps, IMO. Good luck to you.

Chris
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!
  • Still_too_fat1970
    Still_too_fat1970 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm also 5'8" and was 265lbs. 4months later and I've lost 40 lbs
  • Mohammed4475
    Mohammed4475 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It’s currently 3:48am where I am. I woke up in a panic from a nightmare where I felt like I was suffocating but I guess it was just my double/triple chin in a weird position while I was sleeping...? I don’t know. But enough is enough. I’m tired of not fitting in dresses that fit me three years ago.

I’m 25, 5’8” and 245lbs. currently.

Three years ago, I was 180lbs. I’d like to get back to that. Add me and let’s take this journey together.

Hey
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hey you can do this add me let me know your workout schedule and foods you’re not allergic to
  • KKSW1981
    KKSW1981 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people 😵 But once I figure it out I'll add you 😂 You got this!!!!! We got this!!!!
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Hey there feel free to add me
  • Aswennu
    Aswennu Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I'm in a similar place right now. Maybe we can help motivate each other :)