Postpartum mommies

Options
Hello, I'm wondering if there's any other postpartum moms who want to keep each other accountable. I had my second son January 4th. I was 196 lbs before giving birth and was 184 a week after. I'm now 7 weeks pp and I'm about 169 lbs. I want to get back to about 150lbs and more importantly back into my jeans 😅.

Replies

• nbutter2019
    nbutter2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for an accountability partner. I am a mom in my 30s ...not postpartum though. I am looking for someone who can help me keep on track and vice versa. I have 15 pounds to lose.
  • meagenboulay
    meagenboulay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @nbutter2019 awesome I'd love to have you as an accountability buddy.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    @meagenboulay there are a couple post partum groups on here. You can find them in "groups" and search key words. I am now 20 months out from my last child. It took me 12 months to even begin to exercise and eat right. Good job on starting early. But if you are breastfeeding be sure you are getting the calories that you need daily to keep up with supply.
    After my first six months of eating right and exercising I was feeling great. I'm back to my size before I was pregnant with my first child. It comes, give yourself time.