Any moms?

Options
13»

Replies

• MommaBear1977
    MommaBear1977 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm of a mom of 2. One has special needs and the other has epilepsy. My life gets highjacked often. I need to get my weight under control before any heath issues crop up. Feel free to add me. I have 90lbs to lose
  • lnorman0888
    lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    tusshay wrote: »
    I’m a mom of 1 but it feels like a few more 😂 he sucks all my energy

Omg me too! One feels like 10 sometimes 😂
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Mum of two toddlers, three and one. Two kg, four pounds left to go!
  • ssmall1656
    ssmall1656 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m a new time mommy of a little girl. I’ve gained SO much weight, and yet the weight is stuck to me like bubble gum. BUT you need to remind yourself to keep trying and that losing weight is HARD! You’re a strong lady having 3 boys, so girl keep it up and remind yourself “Change Takes Time!" :)
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Mum of 2 aged 10 & 8 plus partner and 2 dogs so like 5 kids right 😂 43lbs to goal weight
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Im a mama of 2 toddlers (4 and 3)
    I have struggled with my weight all my life. Back in 2012 i lost 100 lbs! I had my daughter and bounced right back. BUT then had my som a year later and have struggled since. I am right back where I started .
    Hope to find a support system and some other mamas who can relate!
    Feel free to add me :) lets do this together!
  • Mysunshinelife31
    Mysunshinelife31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here 👋 Add me
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi all I’m a mummy to 5 and seriously need some motivation! I lost 24lbs after my youngest was born but got complacent and gained 20! I know I can do it again but am struggling to motivate my sorry behind. Any help would be great 😊