Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 Year and 141 Pounds Down

It’s been 1 year since starting my healthy lifestyle change. There’ve been ups and downs and stalls, but mostly wins ☺️

My goal was to lose 150 pounds in a year, but I’ve lost 141 pounds (with diet and exercise), and I’m not complaining! God has been good and allowed/helped me to get to the point I am today. I’m not to the point I want to be, but I’m definitely not where I started!

The collage is from start to finish, including each race my husband William and I walked this past year... the Advanced Running Project road race series, the Dragons 5K, and the Air Force Marathon - Official Page 10k.

Here’s to a new year 🙌🏼

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!