Fitbit syncing

Options
Can anyone help, fitbit doesnt seem to be syncing, showing connected but wont sync

Replies

• raedec
    raedec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. It's been this way for months. What gives?
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    It's not syncing with the Fitbit app or it's not syncing with MyFitnessPal?

Not syncing with Fitbit app:
    Sometimes I will need to remove my Charge 2 from the devices on the app and pair it back up again.

Not syncing with MFP:
    Remove Fitbit from the MFP app and add it back.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem and going through old posts to try and figure it out. I've disconnected it from both MFP and Fitbit and connected them again and nothing. I've followed a few Google searches and seemed to work for others but not mine. Do they ever need upgraded? I've never had problem and this is my 4th Fitbit and is goving me a headache :P

(Mine Fitbit is not syncing with MFP - it is with the actual Fitbit app fine).
  • robit1979
    robit1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My fitbit app shows a connection, MFP says its already connected. But nothing syncs in either direction.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Have you given the Fitbit app permission to share your info with mfp? On the Fitbit app, go to account >privacy and security >manage data>manage 3rd party apps> make sure mfp has permissions to access and write.

I'd it does, revoke and re-add permissions.
  • txrican
    txrican Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit and MFP are not synching. It seems like it will sync one day and then it will not the next...has anyone received any solution ideas?
  • txrican
    txrican Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried what Phirrgus suggested and nothing...still not synching! :(
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I’ve had several syncing issues since the summer. The only thing that worked was to delete the app and reinstall.