Starting AGAIN

I have been on and off of here for years! Im now 37 and weigh 201 pounds, I go from all in to shoving my face with chocolate.
I have done every diet known to man. I have done VLCDs, low carb" low fat....I just want to eat healthy and lise weight my ideal weight is 130.
I have lost 10 pounds so far this year doing low carb but im bored of meat and cheese lol.
I work full time and stand for 10 hours a day but I'm mainly in 1 spot so I wouldn't say im very physical.

Im looking for new friends and look forward to getting to know like minded people.

Kelly

Replies

• Lydilod
    Lydilod Posts: 135 Member
    Although I’m 10years older, I can see a lot of similarities. After a year from hell last year I gianed almost all of my weight as well as loosing almost all of my fitness. I’m up to 210lbs and It’s a very daunting task. Getting my fitness back is almost as important as loosing weight for me. I’m a triathlete and it’s not much fun lugging around what seems like an extra person

Michelle
  • jback2007
    jback2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I’m 43 and just want to live a healthy lifestyle. I want to lose 50-60 pounds. My goal is to feel better. I have no real health problems and I’d like to keep it that way.
    I want to get to know people I can walk through this with.
  • vedasmichelle
    vedasmichelle Posts: 2 Member
    I can really relate to this: I am 38, and thought I weighed about 165-170, and just weighed myself last night to discover I am 181! I know it's still in the 100's, but my goodess - was it a shocker! Can we be friends, and encourage each other? I will probably fail a bit, forget to log sometimes, and eat / drink too much as well, but I do promise to keep trying and to cheer you on along the way.
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    I have maintained the original weight loss but I can’t seem to get the motivation to get any more off so I get that. For me it’s cheese lol maybe I should try that low carb thing but I fear I wouldn’t eat anything but cheese :p
  • fitangel4eva
    fitangel4eva Posts: 1 Member
    Started at 220 and down to 196 using fasted cardio and carb cycling while doing a low carb keto type diet.. "hit a wall" right now so I have to recalculate my macros and get started again!

Never give up, you are the one that controls what goes in! 🤗
  • liljean88
    liljean88 Posts: 3 Member
    I need to focus and regroup; been doing this for several years now off and on.... turning 50 in April and I need to grab a hold on this life change and stick to it this time.
  • BigQ76
    BigQ76 Posts: 24 Member
    Well I'm at it again, 305 and I need to get to 215 to 225
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    edited February 2019
    loggin food works, get a kitchen weight scale and try it. CICO works, eat chocolate once in a while to fit in your daily deficit, dont be tyrant to yourself. Being too strict not gonna work in long term. It will backfire. Do a "cheat day" fit some favorite not so health food there into deficit. Ofc weight it down and log. Dont be too strict and too loose.