According to MFP

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
Eating 2 fried eggs (in Pam) puts you in a negative 150 for cholesterol........................................ guess I'm gonna die.

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    OMG I was thinking to myself that eggs would really hit the spot right now. I'm at work though and the places around here stop making "breakfast foods" at 10am. BOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It's those darn yolks...eat them anyway, not as bad as people think.
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thats why you use olive oil YUMMY eggs. I only eat boiled eggs and i never watch my cholesterol
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Well eggs have mostly good cholesterol but I think you found one in the system that is wrong, eggs are more around 35mg.
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    OMG I was thinking to myself that eggs would really hit the spot right now. I'm at work though and the places around here stop making "breakfast foods" at 10am. BOOOO!!!!!!!!

eat the eggs anyway lol ~ I eat 2 scrambled eggs almost every morning ~ great source of protein and not to much fat.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    If you're gonna die from 2, might as well make it 3 or 4. More filling, and since you're gonna die anyway...
  • rankailie
    rankailie Posts: 144
    Options

If you have a place nearby that sells groceries you can make eggs in the microwave easy. Just scramble it in a bowl, nuke it for a minute, stir and then nuke for about 20-30 seconds.
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I eat eggs almost daily and never had high cholesterol, load of crap!!!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Eating 2 fried eggs (in Pam) puts you in a negative 150 for cholesterol........................................ guess I'm gonna die.
    :laugh: Yes because eggs cooked in pam are so awful for you...
  • TJtastic
    TJtastic Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me TOO! I noticed that a while back on mine. I eat that and OJ every day for breakfast and I'm not going to stop. :blushing:
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Ruh-roh! I am a goner! I eat two eggs a LOT of mornings. They're yummy, buttery delicious. Guess you can put that on my headstone! :laugh:
  • rankailie
    rankailie Posts: 144
    Options

I use to have very high cholesterol. After a couple months on a more whole foods diet with lots of exercise my cholestorel has dropped dramatically. And I eat at least one whole egg every single day.

Nom nom egg muffins.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    yeh someone entered it wrong on the database....i cant live without eggs....Ive already ahd togive up everything delicious...not those too!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Love me some eggs in the mornin!

I just tell myself its good cholesterol like how sugar in fruit is good sugar. haha :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Guess I need to find the right entry. I've been eat 2 eggs for breakfast for over 30 years and no issues with cholesterol. Now if I could eat Longanisa with it everyday.............................
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

To be fair, we're all going to die . . .
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Skip the Pam, it's processed junk. Get yourself a little air pump bottle for your oil (vegetable or coconut), you just pour in your oil, pump in some air, and then it sprays just like the store bought cans.. but it saves you money and it's healthier.

As far as eggs go... eggs are good for you if you're buying eggs that are laid by pastured hens. They are lower in all the bad stuff, and higher in all the good stuff. Plus they really do taste better.

God bless!
  • Chainsaw_Flowerchild
    Options

Most of us know someone who smoked for all of there life and didn't get cancer too, but it doesn't make it a load of crap. ;P ... I Used to eat a hard boiled egg or two every morning but lately I've been eating Lucerne Best of the Egg Whites. They are 100% Egg Whites they are low in everything.
  • MysizeBarbie24
    MysizeBarbie24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    u can really do tht? wht do they taste like?
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I love eggs... from my head down to my legs...

Anybody else remember that commercial?