Fall Fitness Challenge (P90X/Insanity Hybrid)

Options
Welcome to the Fall Fitness Challenge Thread. This fitness challenge is open to the public, anyone can join in. The purpose of the thread is for fitness and nutrition accountability as well additional support where needed. I decided to do my fall fitness challenge with the programs P90X and Insanity. This thread is not specific to these particular programs. You can do any program of your choice; it does not have to be a beachbody program, you can workout to your own program. The goal is to get moving, eat clean and keep a healthy life style & active lifestyle every day of the week. I am sure lots of us had new years goals or resolutions, we still have time to meet those goals and resolutions even if you think its too late. IT’S NOT!!! The year 2011 is still here and there’s more than enough time to meet those fitness, weight loss and nutritional goals.

Join in! Leave a comment! Let me know what you are doing to meet your goals! Stay up to date with your progress! Hold yourself accountable! Have honesty and integrity with yourself! Don’t cheat yourself! The most important person to be honest and have integrity with is YOU! I want to help not only myself live better; I want to help others live better.

Let’s do it! Let’s do this together!

Replies

• shaverkl191
    Options
    Hey I'm in!! I just ordered Insanity this morning and am so excited to give it a try! Have you tried Insanity before and did you see the results you were looking for?
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What's involved?
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    I have completed 1 round of Insanity and 1 round of P90X, since im addicted to them both i figure i'd bridge them together. The results came in the second month, i did get lean but not as lean as i wanted. I can only contribute that to more body fat gained during pregnancy. but other than that i'll continue working towards my goals!

Congrats on ordering insanity. if you're a runner or involved in any cardio type sport, you'll see improvements in your cardio performance.
    Hey I'm in!! I just ordered Insanity this morning and am so excited to give it a try! Have you tried Insanity before and did you see the results you were looking for?
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    Get active, go to a gym, go for a walk, eat healthy, make slow changes to becoming healthier and more fitter each day. we can start the push now to meet the goals by 12/31/2011
    What's involved?
  • paulettebe
    paulettebe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started 15 days ago. Noticed I have more muscle mass already. I haven't seen a difference on the scale yet, hoping it because muscale weights more.
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    whoot!!! thats awesome! more muscle mass = more calories burned! dont worry about the scale too much. That was my problem. I was hung up on weight, but my clothes were fitting better and my measurements were better too. go team lean muscle!
    I started 15 days ago. Noticed I have more muscle mass already. I haven't seen a difference on the scale yet, hoping it because muscale weights more.
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    FYI

I start my training program on monday. Im excited, yet im scared because this is my first hybrid with some really advanced programs. i commend those who've done P90X and Asylum, i hear asylum is pretty tough. We'll see how thos goes. Im not focusing on results, but just focusing on getting better. increasing my pull ups reps, increaesing my weights, increasing cardio performance, increasing calorie burn, increasing rest and recovery. and of course have fun along the way! :)