Need the Weight Off

Options
Just started dieting this week. I want to connect with people who have open diary’s and want to share tips. My diary is open. I would like to lose 40 pounds and have a 1200 calorie diet. My goal is to start at 3 workouts a week. I’m trying to change my meals so I don’t get bored. Thanks!

Replies

• goodinhannah
    goodinhannah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m doing the same thing and my mom has really helped and inspired me with the creative meals if you want we can chat about healthy recipes!
  • danielle4414
    danielle4414 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I feel like everything is chicken and chicken with the meals. I want some more flavor to it.
  • nsmith2866
    nsmith2866 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am working on the same goal. Any help to stay on track would be great.
  • silacey08
    silacey08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same as you all. I am as big as i have ever been at 270 and want to get down to 200. I have a new baby boy and want to be able to keep up with him! I tend to start strong and fall of quickly.
  • karld70
    karld70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    yup started monday, open diary feel free to add and lets share the journey and do this together
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    pork tenderloin is pretty low cal when baked. i like to take ground beef sautéed with taco seasoning and mix it with a small amount of yellow rice (half cup?), cilantro, black beans, avocado, salsa. baked sweet potato is great, or you can "roast" slices of russet potato with vegetable oil, salt, pepper. i also like to make spaghetti squash.