Strawberry poptarts

Options
Hanna82
Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
Sometimes you just give in and that's okay. It's nice to have a treat once in awhile. Sometimes I find when I go back to treats I used to indulge in I find them to be revolting. But sometimes...it makes my day!

What are some of the treats you love?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I just bought Special K's Strawberry Crisps yesterday. When I tasted it :flowerforyou: It tasted just like a strawberry poptart. I have to look to see if they are made by the same company.
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    For me, it's pick n' mix. The more artificial, sour and brightly coloured the better. They are something I used to eat a lot - weird really as aside form this I've always eaten pretty healthily. But every now and again I just have to give in. They are still SOOOOOOOO f*ing good :D x
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Rice Krispie Treats - don't ask me why. I know these are low fat and all..... but that doesn't mean I get to eat an entire row! Seriously I cannot have these in the house.
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    celery and peanut butter yyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmm
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Rainbow swedish fish and cupcakes LOL
  • Wilfred808
    Wilfred808 Posts: 113
    Options
    theres no reason you shouldnt be able to have poptarts everyday if you want. idk what your calorie intake for the day is but as long as you dont go over it you wont gain weight. so enjoy your poptarts!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I just bought Special K's Strawberry Crisps yesterday. When I tasted it :flowerforyou: It tasted just like a strawberry poptart. I have to look to see if they are made by the same company.

THESE ARE SO FREAKING GOOD. :D
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i love the S'More poptarts :P