Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• mrlee3674
    mrlee3674 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me - I have no standards, I will accept anyone 😁. I have an open diary and I don't lie - if I have steak for breakfast - which I do, sometimes - then that goes in. I'm 38 and I my goal is to have a 6-pack and be able to bench-press something that looks heavy.

Add me and I will like your statuses, post inspirational gym-memes and reply to all your photos with "Do you even lift, bro?". Crashing out of a keto diet? Been there. Carefully counted your calories all week then had 15 beers over the weekend? Check! Over-done it on barbell squats and can't sit down without humble-bragging to those around you? We're on the same page, my friend...
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 276 Member
    Hi there,
    I'm Thai on keto diet for 50 days and lost 13.2 lbs.I'm starting IF now to lose weight faster.I except friend requests
    from members who share their profiles and food diaries with friends.Let's support one another.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello, I'm in maintenance but I still like to focus on fun and nutrition - anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Jonnae519
    Jonnae519 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi!
    Just getting back to focusing on getting into shape. Just had our 3rd and final baby! Our family is complete and now my goal is to make myself feel great (physically) again. I would to have friends on here to help motivate me along the way!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I'm back after a 1yr plus break. Targeting 52 lbs off for this year :smile:
    Friends are very welcome.
  • TinaMarieB1208
    TinaMarieB1208 Posts: 37 Member
    Yes please!! ADD ME!! I love new friends!
  • V8killer13
    V8killer13 Posts: 1 Member
    Getting ready for the police academy πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes please. Add me
  • BT8484
    BT8484 Posts: 28 Member
    Motivation is key, always look for friends.
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Add me!! It's been awhile since I've been on here.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,760 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me..I enjoy supporting others :)
  • MarieRosekenji85
    MarieRosekenji85 Posts: 147 Member
    Hi, I've lost 17 pounds since January this year and looking to lose another 40-50 ish pounds. I am looking for active friends :) You don't need an open diary, but I'm looking for people who log on here regularly. Thanks!
  • Mmae20
    Mmae20 Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    yes
  • New. Please add me. I have no friends. :'(
  • capmiker
    capmiker Posts: 44 Member
    I want friends. Preferably fellow avengers. Haha kidding any friends will do.
  • Selfloveclub
    Selfloveclub Posts: 19 Member
    Happy to make some fitness friends!
  • Teddy_h
    Teddy_h Posts: 6 Member
    Please add me, I like having new friends
  • c4therineB
    c4therineB Posts: 51 Member
    I'm currently doing IF and have an open diary. From NZ. Feel free to add me πŸ™Œ
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Once upon a time on an MFP newsfeed long long ago I had many friends communicating, posting, making me laugh..... and then it happened.... I became busy and distracted and many of those friends are now gone.... now my news feed say things like MFPmember33 has logged on for 5 days..... but silence... no funny posts, no words of wisdom, nothing I can interact with more than a thumbs up.... please help me correct this problem. If you do more than log in, if you communicate I will begin to do the same. :smiley: Laughter and entertainment will keep me coming back and I need to keep coming back to log my food and workouts.