Hi I'm Jenna

Options
College student that is trying to get back in shape after stopping endurance training and others of the sort after I lost my sister in April. I am at 263 lbs (was between 190 and 215) but my goal here isn't to lose weight. It's to get healthy again. I have a lot of food problems as in I can't eat wheat, dairy, high fat, or red meat, because I can't digest any of them. My diet is already back on track with a mainly plant based diet with some poultry/fish and eggs. Just trying to get back in the habit of feeling better and working out more. I would like to restart my endurance workouts and lifting weights again. Just hoping that I can find the motivation with my mental health disorders that took a huge toll on me last semester.

Replies

• Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, Jenna. My prayers and condolences to you and your family.
  • drcollins474
    drcollins474 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if u want I feel bad for ur loss
  • leonie6521
    leonie6521 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm so sorry for you loss. I lost my Dad in 2017 to suicide, when I was 5 months pregnant.
    I suffer from an eating disorder and anxiety and my baby who is 19 months is gluten, dairy and egg free (so any meal ideas for her would be amazing!)
    I'm new here too and I don't really know how to navigate around yet but message or add me if you ever want to chat :)
    I'm trying to eat healthily at the moment and lose 20 pounds by my birthday in May😊x
  • lindsayS522
    lindsayS522 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry for your loss.