What's for dinner?

Options
Or lunch, whatever. I love looking at posts of pictures of what others eat for lunch/dinner! They give me great ideas and it's interesting to see how others eat! So let's post those pictures here and get a thread started :)

My lunch today: stir fry! (It was SO good!)
Ramen noodles, no seasoning packet.
Frozen stir fry veggies.
Low sodium soy sauce.
Brown sugar.

So simple, and so yummy!

lunch.jpg

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious
  • joanieizme
    joanieizme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That does look good!! What is the calorie count? :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    We are having grilled terriaki chicken, grilled pineapple, green beans and rice!
  • nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Maple salmon, pineapple salsa and sweet potatoes here... :-)
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    That does look good!! What is the calorie count? :)

I want to say 540. I only eat 3 meals a day rather than small meals throughout because that's just how I do things, so that's not overly high for me :) It was probably, honestly, the best-tasting thing I ever made, and that's saying something because I am a really good cook! lol
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

That sounds so good! Salmon is so expensive though, can't afford it. Not even the frozen stuff :(
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    we're eating out.

http://theninthdoor.com/menus.html
    (check out the tapas page, such beautiful pictures!)

yum!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Lunch today was a nectarine and a can of soup. It was a busy, busy weekend and I didn't cook or go to the store so not many choices available today.

Dinner is going to be red snapper for the protein. I'm not sure about the sides yet. Maybe some cauliflower, onions and carrots since we're grilling the fish and I love those grilled. And maybe some brown rice (not cooked on the grill)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

That sounds so good! Salmon is so expensive though, can't afford it. Not even the frozen stuff :(

Yeah, what is up with salmon prices?! It used to be an affordable fish but in the past 6 months the price in my area (not near the sea) has skyrocketed. It's usually one of the most expensive fish in the case now!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight is Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin and Fresh Grilled Asparagus
    Lunch was Turkey Mac (receipe from Betty Crocker - under 200 calories) a pc of bread and 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
    Yum!
  • Healthy_Hannah483
    Healthy_Hannah483 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. I'm also having stir fry!
    In mine I'm putting eggplant, broccoli, carrots, grilled chicken, and my "noodles" will be peeled zucchini. With some Newman's Own ginger salad dressing in the mix. Mmmmm. Its my first time making the zucchini "noodles" and i'm excited to see how it tastes!
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm alone tonight for dinner I think so I'm going to make some Minute rice, cut up and cook a chicken breast, and then put some Tikka Masala sauce over it. I might try to have a salad but my earlier salad was kind of a fail so I'm not really feeling it. Maybe some green beans!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce and ground beef, maybe some mushrooms in it too.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    We are having baked fish with tomatoes and herbs, and summer squash sauteed with sweet peppers and onions. Much to the dismay of my 12 year old son who has vowed a hunger strike.
  • nananie2
    Options

Yeah, what is up with salmon prices?! It used to be an affordable fish but in the past 6 months the price in my area (not near the sea) has skyrocketed. It's usually one of the most expensive fish in the case now!

Sorry to hear that... It's still affordable in my area. 4 $ for a filet that fed 3 people... not bad.
  • skynut
    skynut Posts: 16
    Options
    nothing :/ i had too much for lunch
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options

Sorry to hear that... It's still affordable in my area. 4 $ for a filet that fed 3 people... not bad.

Make room, I'm moving in with you :laugh:
  • nananie2
    Options

Make room, I'm moving in with you :laugh:

LOL

Small portions mind you, but still... barely more expensive thant ground beef... :-)