Trying again this time i need support.

Options
Lost 80lbs and gained it back thru a span of 4 years. Im tired of giving excuses. Need someone who is struggling too. Need. Some buddies who know how it feels.

Replies

• LoveShane88
    LoveShane88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I’m done with excuses as well !!!! We can do this !!! I understand how it is!!!! I’ll send you a friend request 😃
  • Vanessa1166
    Vanessa1166 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hear you girl..i have lost over 100 pounds but i have gained back 20 ...so i need to lose about 30. I just need some acountiblity
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm on my 3rd or 4th go around with losing the weight. This time is the last time. I'm tired of starting over.
  • whitt0903
    whitt0903 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am almost 65 years old and need to lose 80 lbs. or more. Every time I turn around it is a new health issue. I need help.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Feel Free to Add Me! Lets do this journey!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I have lost 100 lbs and gained it all back.
    I want to be comfortable in my own skin again!
    Feel free to add me. Let’s do this
  • LeashNPeash
    LeashNPeash Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Lady, we all can be here for each other. I know you’re struggles as well; it’s hard to see that scale creep up, and you just kind of ignore it until you’re back where you started. But that doesn’t mean it wins!

We are now stronger, wiser, and this time we can conquer it!!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely struggling too and looking for support/accountability. I lost 111lbs in 2011-12 on MFP, and gained it all back except 4lbs so I have over 100lbs to lose. I don't want to look back. I'm adding you.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. Lost weight, my health got messed up and now I've got the weight back plus 13lbs. Buckling down as of a few days ago and finally back on mfp. Feel free to add me :)
  • cwms1273
    cwms1273 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I struggle with the same thing. Feel free to add me to your friends.
  • eagu345
    eagu345 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I totally can relate to you. I lost 40 lbs then in about one year of no motivation and bad habits gained it all back. Now I’m trying to loss it again. Half way there lost 20 lbs. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. I don't like the way clothes fit and not being fit, but I have tried more times than I can count to get and keep motivated. My DD graduates in late May, and I don't wanna be the chubby mom in the pics. I'm on board, if y'all will give me some tough love and keep me accountable.
  • xcc670
    xcc670 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I need to lose at least 60 pounds and for some reason I can't even lose more than one or two pounds, then I gain it back. I've been somewhat successful in most things I do but for some reason, I have been a failure in this area. I need to join with you guys.
  • JaiRocket
    JaiRocket Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a year- and although I kept the 40 off, I still have a long way to go. Please add me (anyone)!
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • Dawnchrx
    Dawnchrx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel you're pain. I went from 398 to 197 and now am back up to 308. Feel free to add me, since I can't do it from my phone.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,394 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the March 2019 UAC group

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131420-ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2019

It is a great place to develop self-awareness / accountably habits and shift yourself towards a new sustainable lifestyle. Works no matter what your food plan, exercise strategy, or where you are on your journey (everyone from just starting to nearing goal weight to maintaining for years now)

We have a raft of brand new members also starting this month, a crew that are only on their second or third month with us, and more than enough olde-timers like me who can guide you through your transition period.

Hope to see you there.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :smile: We can do this!!!
  • kellywoo82
    kellywoo82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling too girl, but we CAN do this!!
    I had our 3rd child Jan 2017, had my tubes tied February 2017, diagnosed with depression and anxiety shortly after, May 2017 found out I was pregnant with baby #4! Had baby number 4 in February 2018 and had my tubes removed April 2018. Still battling depression and anxiety. My body has been through so much! I started the beginning of February 2019 heavier than I have ever been (even while being pregnant) I've lost almost 7 lbs so far and would like to lose 50+.
    Anyone can add me! Would love the support and accountability!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    it is so depressing after losing weight to gain it back, I lost 40 and gained back 25lbs last year, it was awful but finally got my act together and lost it starting last July. YOu can do it!