Help required - friendship needed

Options
Hi all

I am in need of some friends on here as I am literally starting my weightloss journey today. Please feel free to add me if you wouldn't mind giving me some support and laughter as I try to change my way of thinking. I will of course be happy to give some support/help/really bad jokes in return. I am hoping to lose 5 stone as soon as possible but this journey wont be any fun without people to help. So feel free to add me and I look forward to meeting you all

Replies

• LittlestHedgehog
    LittlestHedgehog Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • Dawnchrx
    Dawnchrx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can't add but feel free to add me. I'm on day one as well. :)
  • healthyfictionreader28
    Options
    Dawnchrx wrote: »
    I can't add but feel free to add me. I'm on day one as well. :)

I can't seem to add either :/ is there a reason for that?
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,435 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the March 2019 UAC group

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131420-ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2019

It is a great place to develop self-awareness / accountably habits and shift yourself towards a new sustainable lifestyle. Works no matter what your food plan, exercise strategy, or where you are on your journey (everyone from just starting to nearing goal weight to maintaining for years now)

We have a raft of brand new members also starting this month, a crew that are only on their second or third month with us, and more than enough olde-timers like me who can guide you through your transition period.

Hope to see you there.
  • tarablyawsum
    tarablyawsum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble sending friend requests. Can youse guys help me and send me some please?