In need of friends!!

Options
Hiiiii.
I’m a college student who has gained a little too much weight in the last few years. I lost so much weight in high school but I did so in an unhealthy way, and now I’ve seemed to gain it all back. I really need some friends on here to keep my accountable. Looking to lose about 40 pounds!

Replies

• joyoftiffany455
    joyoftiffany455 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m looking to loose about 50. We can support each other. I’ll send you a friend request now.
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me
  • JimJamgetsfit
    JimJamgetsfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ill add ya! lets do this!
  • eagu345
    eagu345 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you my senior year of high school I lost 40 lbs in a bad way and then in college my junior year I gained it all back in around a year. I’ve lost 20 lbs cutting out the bad stuff in the last few months now aiming to lose another 20 lbs by May. My ultimate goal is to lose 40 lbs, but 20 lbs is reasonable because it is a process of being patient to see results as I’ve learned. Feel free to add me.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,435 Member
    Options
    Here is the link to the March 2019 UAC group

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/131420-ultimate-accountability-challenge-march-2019

It is a great place to develop self-awareness / accountably habits and shift yourself towards a new sustainable lifestyle. Works no matter what your food plan, exercise strategy, or where you are on your journey (everyone from just starting to nearing goal weight to maintaining for years now)

We have a raft of brand new members also starting this month, a crew that are only on their second or third month with us, and more than enough olde-timers like me who can guide you through your transition period.

Hope to see you there.
  • tarablyawsum
    tarablyawsum Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I can't seem to send them