As embarrassing as this is ...

Options
This photo was taken on my 27th birthday this past October. I can’t even look at it. I’m at the most weight I’ve ever been. I don’t feel inside how I look outside. Decided to change my life around and get healthy. Need all the support I can get. This is probably the hardest thing for me to do, but has to be done. 😔 Need all the motivation and support I could get.

lbtfe8prtk4q.jpeg

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There's lots of support to be had on this site.

If a team and accountability would be helpful, come check out this monthly challenge group. We have weekly weigh-ins, daily check-ins (how are you doing on your plan for food, water, exercise), and lots os supportive conversation.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-f2f-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome❤ you got this! If you want you can friend me.

• ryando
    ryando Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your not alone, that’s for sure. I think the most important thing is not totally giving up, it all starts back on Monday, no matter what. Even if you have a bad day or two, get right back to it. It’s when we say screw it, we’re in trouble. Everyday you have to try, hardest thing in the world. But thousands of people seem to get to their goal, so o figure I am nobody special, just gotta keep plugging.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful! Best of luck achieving your goals. You'll find MFP a very supporting place. Start with really small changes. Maybe just start off not changing your diet, but logging for a week or two so you can learn portions and what foods are very calorie dense. Get a food scale. Then move onto pre-planning your meals and/or making small adjustments in your favorite meals. See what works for you. Do you prefer smaller portions of your regular foods or can you live with substitutions for calorie dense items like zoodles for pasta or riced cauliflower for rice, etc.

You've got this! Just remember, motivation wanes, but determination wins.
  • KKSW1981
    KKSW1981 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Beautiful! I'm so happy you are making steps towards change. Inbox me anytime! Stay strong ❤
  • mara267
    mara267 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Everyone’s sooooo supportive on here, it’s incredible. ❤️
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You've owned where you are at and embraced it. Now its time to make the decisions you need to to feel better!