Please Help! I want to email my journal...

Options
Hi All!
I'm new to the application and have been using it for less than a month, but have been satisfied by the results. However, I'm working with a dietician and want to allow her access to my journal. Is there a way to email her my dairy?

Robie

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Don't think that there is...would be a great feature! :-) I'd have her sign up with a myfitnesspal account simply to friend you and watch your diary. This would be easier than you having to re-record your diary or try to print it out.
  • pixidaisy
    Options
    If you have a PDF maker thing you can always print to PDF and email it to her that way. I did this for my Dr. recently.
  • HisButterfly
    HisButterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can print off your reports and send them to her....whether scan and email, mail, or hand deliver :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    When you're in your food journal, there is a button on the lower left hand that lets you view the full report (printable). It's a little space consuming (at least it was last time I tried) but you can copy and paste the info into a Word document and attach to an email. You may even be able to copy and paste it directly into an email depending on what program you use.

It may be easier to have your dietician join MFP and allow him/her access to your diary. If you don't want to make it fully public, you can set up a password. A friend of mine who is a personal trainer does this with some of her clients if they want input on their food diaries.