New to MFP and looking for friends to help keep me motivated

Options
ecronick
ecronick Posts: 289 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm a stay at home mom of a 6 month old boy. I am very new to this stay at home mom thing as I've worked full-time since I've been 18. My son who is now teething is EXTREMELY cranky so getting time to workout is tough. My husband is in the U.S. Army and was currently stationed at Ft. Riley, KS. Skyler (our son) and I just moved here on the 16th of August and are still getting used to things. We were born and raised in Wisconsin so this heat is a bit much.

I am pretty motivated to do this and my husband supports me in everything I do. However, I would like to become friends with people who are going through what I am just to make sure I stay motivated. I am trying to lose 70lbs and feel very confident that I will lose it by March of 2012. Just gotta stay motivated!!

Replies

• KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I just joined last month, I am also a stay at home mom to my 7 month old son. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... Always looking for more MFP friends!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    welcome, and feel free to add me!!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not a stay at home mom, not a mom at all but I'll looking to lose at least 60 pounds. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: stay at home mom here add me if u like
  • MC0301
    MC0301 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm not a mom but I do have about 60 pounds left to loose and I'm always looking for supporting buddies =) Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • Barbaramax
    Barbaramax Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    this is a good place to be you will have good luck,the best plan i have ever been on better then w/w and it's free...lol
  • tammierich
    Options
    Hi and a massive welcome. I am a mum of 3 but work fulltime. Feel free to add me I am starting my journey again. Good luck and catch up on here soon.
  • vivi226
    vivi226 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm a SAHM to a 7mo old. (I babysit, but my son comes along) Feel free to send me a request. =]
  • VikaNow
    VikaNow Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am also a newbie. Hope this works for me.
  • javalyd
    javalyd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!
    I am also new to MFP, and still navigating thru each category. I am in the Air Force reserve been in 14 years, and I need to lose weight and pass my PT test haven't been able to since 09. Its a hard journey and can't do it alone. I have a ten year old son and he is doing the Insanity videos with me its fun and what a workout it hurts but it feels good.... you can add me too!!!
  • lesliea082001
    Options
    I'm a working mom, but would like to have some people to support me through this journey. Air National Guard for me, but military family all the same.
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am a mom but, my 3 are all grown and out on their own. I stay @ home because I am disabled before that I was a Medical Asst. so now it's just me and my Maltese and Yorkie...Pookie & Lily lol