Finally Lost a Pound.

Options
Have been at this since July and using this app (great app btw!) on my android since beginning Aug. Even got a *shudder* gym membership! try to use it at least 3 times a week. I walk a lot more too and my beloved boy bought me a good pair of running shoes for my birthday and we have now started running (jogging??) together. So.... it is pretty depressing to loce one tiny pound.
Hey ho, I guess it beats gaining eh?

Replies

• emmajayp
    Options
    10262222.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • evesacks
    evesacks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If you have 34lbs to go and it took a month to lose 1 pound I'd say you need to change what you are doing...
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    It took me a good month before I really started losing any weight (& if I remember correctly, it was only two pounds). Congrats on losing, though! You're right--it's much better than gaining.
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    It is better than gaining. The weight probably isn't coming off due to what you're eating?
  • lyddsmom
    lyddsmom Posts: 96
    Options
    I feel your pain. I did lose 6 lbs pretty quickly, but then gained a lb. I had not eaten more or exercised less. Just gained a lb. I finally did lose the pound I gained, but have not lost anymore. However, a few people have asked me if I've lost weight. Apparently it looks like I've lost more than I have, and it is true, my clothes fit looser. So I am assuming that I am still losing fat but gaining muscle, which weighs more than fat. Maybe that is what is happening to you.