Favorite Work outs on YouTube or a Streaming service?

Options
Hello!

I am looking for some cardio workout that I can find on YouTube or some other streaming service. I'm having a hard time finding any of length more than 20 minutes. Do you have some you could recommend?

Replies

• chelseayadron
    chelseayadron Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender, HASFit, and Bodyfit by Amy :)
  • mac11744
    mac11744 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    PMA fitness, 20 min with or without weights options he's fab
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I sometimes to YouTube spin classes on my indoor bike trainer.
  • rockymtdeb
    rockymtdeb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Beachbody.
  • lnorman0888
    lnorman0888 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Beachbody!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I''ve had great success with both Beachbody and Sweatflix through Bodyrock.

If you're looking for free videos, I highly recommend the free 30 day challenge through The Betty Rocker. You sign up and she sends you a new video every day, all different types of workouts, all designed to be done at home. And most were around 20 minutes in length, so you could repeat them if you want a longer workout.

And if you like Pilates or barre-type workouts, check out Blogilates on YouTube. Her videos are all free and she does a lot of isolation work, so you use no or minimal weights. But man, do they BURN! LOL Her stuff really works. And her videos are all super-short, so you can repeat them or string some together. In fact, if you sign up on her website, she sends you a monthly workout calendar with various workouts each day you can follow along. All free!
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I like hasfit videos. They have beginner up
  • jludwick78
    jludwick78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks tae bo will destroy you! Lol
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to spring for the cost, beach body on demand has hundreds of different full workout programs for $99 a year.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender all the way. Videos are free, and you can pay a small amount for a 4 or 8 week program you can use over and over. So good. I lost 20kg with them
  • xxxMADMAXxxx
    xxxMADMAXxxx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    If you like Zumba, there are a ton of Zumba workouts on Youtube as well. There are lists already made up, or you can create your own playlist for future workouts.

Be forewarned, some of the videos don't really match the moves with the music, and some just barely do anything more than moving your hips around.

For channels that fit the music and will actually make you move, I would suggest "Wook's Zumba Story" and "Chakaboom Fitness" (Their moves to Cardi B's 'Like it like that' are crazy-fun)