85lbs lost in 7 months before and Now pics

Options
pvisinko
pvisinko Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2019 in Success Stories
u1iawkh3zere.jpg

Hi MFP,

I am not one to come and talk about my self I have really enjoyed reading all these success stories
so decided it was time to share my own,

I am a 37 year old mum of 3 all under 10, our eldest has autism and epilepsy, our life is busy and i let my self go i put everything before my own health and I suffered, I was 300lbs and EVERYTHING was hard. Everything came to a head on a family holiday for 6 months leading it up to to I was dealing plantar fasciitis it was getting worse and on the holiday it flared up so badly we had to cut the holiday short. once home I went to a dr who dismissed my concerns all together and told me to rest. yeah right like that was going to happen. I went to a 2nd doctor who ordered an ultrasound confirmed I had plantar fasciitis but again told me to rest, I went a third doctor who finally listened to me and could see I was need of help and saw my foot was a result of a much deeper issue my weight he was honest and kind and I started to see him weekly he put me on a care plan i continue to see him monthly to weight in and check in generally with life. I have lost the weight slowly and consistently and now slowly intorducing more exercise into my life,

I have lost 5 dress sizes no longer have to dress from the plus size range at kmart and for the first time in 2 decades I brought a bra from a dept store and it fitted, I am aiming to loose around 40 more lbs, my life has improved so much no more chest pains my more squeaky knees I can not do gym challenges with my daughter. if you still reading thanks for letting me share my progress success thus far

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both! Hard work pays off!
  • ikakakhel
    ikakakhel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud of yourself! Every little bit you do yourself translates to a better quality of life for you and your family 🙂
  • Anthem76
    Anthem76 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You've done so well! Also remember that when you do things for yourself to improve your health, your children will benefit. You will probably have more energy, can be more active, be less stressed, and probably live longer too. Plus you set a good example for your children.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    amazing progress. you look great.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Inspiring story - congrats on the great results.
  • JudyCoventry170
    JudyCoventry170 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow how inspiring! Keep going, you've got this!
  • dalem265
    dalem265 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • eiei2019
    eiei2019 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I’m so happy for you!
  • cogirljb55
    cogirljb55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic and should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, and I love your dress! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats you.
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    We are always an example to our children, whether we mean to be or not, for good or bad. You, my dear, are definitely a great example for your children. Keep up the great work.
  • pvisinko
    pvisinko Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you Everyone for your kind words it means alot
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational and evidence that success at being healthy can also happen during the storms life brings! CHeers!
  • ckjones03
    ckjones03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job and thank you for sharing.
  • Justshapes
    Justshapes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! If any ladies want to add me as a friend for motivation and support feel free.

35 female from Canada
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!