Weight Loss Buddy?

Options
Hi guys, I'm looking for a weight loss buddy so we can help each other with our goals and keep each other on track! I don't mind about age/gender/location or the amount you have to lose - just want someone to talk to daily and maybe have a weekly weigh-in on the same day or something? i'm looking to lose 82 pounds - add me if interested, thanks in advance😄xx

Replies

• William54321
    William54321 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    In maintenance so I hope someone steps up to help you
  • SaraLikesSunsets
    SaraLikesSunsets Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would like a weight loss buddy too. I'm not sure how to add people on the mfp app. My goal would ideally be to lose around 50-60 pounds, I think.
  • PRChica2015
    PRChica2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 40 and need to lose 15-20 lbs. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • HilaryLouGreen24
    HilaryLouGreen24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I’m 30 and looking to loose 4stone! Would be happy for you to add me as a friend if you like and we can keep in touch and encourage one another 😊
  • Ryanorwhatevs
    Ryanorwhatevs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same, I'd love to have a goal buddy😁
  • alli7168
    alli7168 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Would also like to have a goal buddy. 24 and looking to lose 20 lbs.
  • detviper
    detviper Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for buddies as well. I have 200 to lose and the task seems daunting but I am ready to tackle but a support option of friends would be a nice option.
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same with me... would love the support. My goal is 100 pounds. Feels like so much, but I guess it is .feel free to add me
  • eiupanther969
    eiupanther969 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need new buddy's 2