Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• wrentelma
    wrentelma Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to have some friends to stalk... Errrrr.... I mean motivate each other! ;)

Count me in!
  • cassiejofthe88
    cassiejofthe88 Posts: 4 Member
    Would love some friends for motivation! Feel free to add on up!
  • mindysayer
    mindysayer Posts: 1 Member
    ADD ME!!!! Been using this app since 2012 and still have no friends on here. Lost all my weight gained in back and need motivation.
  • Vodka97
    Vodka97 Posts: 95 Member
    edited March 2019
    Anyone feel free to add me! I love to chat and provide support. I recently graduated with my honours in psychology and have been told I have a good ear for listening (figuratively speaking). Looking to make friends, and to expand my support network and work together with others to achieve our health goals!
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Still want more friends
  • Karikaykes0715
    Karikaykes0715 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey y'all! Feel free to add me. Could use some extra motivation and buddies
  • leesyleeseelise
    leesyleeseelise Posts: 42 Member
    Yup
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Always Looking 4 More Friends! Add Me!
  • Coach3354
    Coach3354 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • lorifrance
    lorifrance Posts: 9 Member
    Not sure what friends can help with but I'm game.
  • katieseifferlein
    katieseifferlein Posts: 11 Member
    looking for more motivation and fitness friends feel free to add me. very active on mfp.
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Hi, I’m 25 weeks pregnant and would love more friends. I’m not dieting but I do log all my food and continue to exercise. I’d like to gain responsibly and be fit. I’ve been on mfp forever but don’t have a lot of friends and would love more. Especially if you are pregnant or postpartum (but really anyone:)
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Aways looking for more friends !!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Anyone in Portugal? Europe? Would be cool to have a few friends in a similar time zone. I'm hoping to lose another 20 to 30 pounds as I change my life for the better. Anyone wanting to share clean, home cooking ideas would also be wonderful to meet. Thanks and happy Sunday evening all :)
  • Taylor__24
    Taylor__24 Posts: 18 Member
    I'd love more friends, especially interactive ones! Feel free to add me!
  • Redstomp
    Redstomp Posts: 3 Member
    I've been gone from here for something like ten years, but I slacked, so now it's time for me to get serious again (specifically with weight loss), and I'd love to have the added motivation of some pals on here who are also working on it! :)
  • Tarayjah
    Tarayjah Posts: 1 Member
    Here trying this app again for the 3rd time. I really need any form of motivation.
  • robertkimble
    robertkimble Posts: 17 Member
    Just started so would love some more friends for motivation! So far this app is working great...
  • Kappuccino_Drinker
    Kappuccino_Drinker Posts: 5 Member
    I'm new. Looking for motivational friends to support me. :)