901 calories in 6 minutes

Options
pierinifitness
pierinifitness Posts: 2,226 Member
edited March 2019 in Food and Nutrition
Ran 60 minutes today during 16th hour of an 18 hour fasting period then 2 hours later it was time to eat. Bottom line: 901 calories eaten in 6 minutes.

Are you a fast, average or slow eater? I’m legendary fast.

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Somewhat fast- but I am slowing down much better now when I eat. But I just can't sit quietly and eat only at the table , not look at anythng just concentrate on eating- but just don't like to that
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That's impressive!

I'm a slow eater. I've always been the last one still eating at the table.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm super slow most of the time. I talk too much.
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Haha! Nice!

In general, I'm a pretty fast eater. However, yesterday - I was about as slow as a snail. After my run yesterday, I needed to basically stuff my face all day. By the time I got to dinner, it took me 4 hours to attempt to eat a little over 1700 calories on top of what I had eaten for recovery and breakfast/lunch. It was painfully slow LOL. My poor stomach was like..."...wut you doin'?" :lol:
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    impressive. i'm a fast eater too. like super fast. think Hoover.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Give me a good burger and I'll do twice the calories in half the time.
  • pierinifitness
    Options
    Well I stand corrected and am not legendary based on your examples.

My 901 calories were 5 slices of bacon, 3 scrambled eggs and 4 corn tortillas.
  • goo927
    goo927 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m a fast eater- I’ve been trying to be more mindful and slow down but it’s hard
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I can down 6 beers easily in 6 minutes ..... not that that’s a good thing. As for food too many to list to get 900 cals in 6 minutes 😎
  • pierinifitness
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Finished off the day under budget given that I had lots of exercise calories in my bank. 1,932 calories eaten during a 4 hour 13 minute feeding window. And, by the way, full and satisfied.

Will say this, totally enjoyed those 901 calories in 6 minutes. Will likely do it again next 60 minute run.