Tracking NSV

Options
jgic2009
jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
Today I ate some things I wish I hadn't -- I didn't plan on them and they do not fit into my budget. I know this happens from time to time, but usually when it does, I pretend it never happened and maybe even give up on tracking for the day...or even worse, I give up on caring about what I'm eating that day.

This time, I'm owning the mistake and logging it.

By doing this, I realized it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, and with a nice workout later I should end up within my allowance.

I'm getting back on track today, and that means honesty and accountability--even if it is a little uncomfortable at times.

Here's hoping this NSV will eventually lead to a scale victory!

Replies

• bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I know the feeling, I've been right where you are. Keep logging even if it is not so healthy, who knows you might be surprised that it isn't as horrible as you thought :) Keep going on and you will have a scale victory soon enough :)
  • 4vhughes
    4vhughes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You should see my 08/20 food diary! Talk about falling face first off the wagon! BUT it's all there and 08/21 was right back on track. Yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!