Options
adross3
adross3 Posts: 606 Member
What's your fav.

Replies

• GladImTall
    GladImTall Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Oil & Vinegar and a couple sprinkles of Italian Seasoning.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Bump for more ideas!
  • Mizz_Jessica
    Mizz_Jessica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have tried vinegar before on a simple salad with lots a veggies. It's ok, but I perfer just getting a low calorie dressing and using a little bit (like a 2tsp). I have also seen some salad dressings with no calories, but haven't tried them yet. I have never tried to make my own dressing, but would love to try to.
  • bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    fat free mayo, a little splenda, and balsamic vinegar
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey.....or....balsamic vinegar, orange juice and honey.
  • heatherhicksfakih
    heatherhicksfakih Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I use a yogurt based dressing
  • adross3
    Options
    What's your fav.
    When I have a salmon salad my dressing in

Spicy mustard 5cal
    Horsey Sauce 1/2 pack 40 cal
    less sodium soy sauce 20 cal

65 cal total
  • livinghcglacey
    Options
    I blanch and peel a few tomatoes, add a smidge of EVOO, some basil, parsley, and garlic, and blend it up! I put it in a plastic creamer-like container and store it in the fridge for daily use on my salad! Pretty tasty and SUPER low cal!
  • adross3
    Options
    I blanch and peel a few tomatoes, add a smidge of EVOO, some basil, parsley, and garlic, and blend it up! I put it in a plastic creamer-like container and store it in the fridge for daily use on my salad! Pretty tasty and SUPER low cal!
    NOW! that's what I'm talking about. EVOO is 120 cal per Tbls. I like just a bit for the micro's. I will have to try this one.
  • kerenf
    kerenf Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    low fat sour cream, onion, some lime juice, sprinkle of salt, fresh or dried parsley --- its thick like a dip but i like it
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    balsamic vinegar, water, splash of olive oil and packet of italian dressing seasoning mix.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Homemade Blue Cheese

Kroger Reduced Fat Sour Cream
    Blue Cheese Crumbles
    cracked pepper
    garlic powder
    accent seasoning
    worchester sauce

mine ends up being around 72 cals and 6 grams of fat per 2 tablespoons serving.