new to site

Options
Hi everyone I am new to this site. I look forward to hearing from anyone and any advise. I have a high goal set for my self to lose over 80lbs by my birthday which is in November.

Replies

• Onamission_09
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to this site. I look forward to hearing from anyone and any advise. I have a high goal set for my self to lose over 80lbs by my birthday which is in November.
  • fatboy111
    Options
    You hang in there you can do it. So far I've lost 16.4 lbs I really like the web site it helps me alot. :happy:
  • Onamission_09
    Options
    Thanks! I like this site the way it really shows you what your eating, way better than writing it down on paper LOL
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome Onamission! MFP is a great place to get support, knowledge, and encouragement - and best of all, it's a great place to get healthy!!!!

Log every morsel of food, drink all your water and move your body!!! Good luck!
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your goal. The support here is out of this world.

:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.