New chick looking for some peeps ;)

Options
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm Nancy and I'm 29 years old, turning 30 in two days which I am more then excited about! I've been doing weight watchers for a year and a 1/2 and I lost 45lbs but I've had some set backs this summer (mostly grilling and adult beverage related but I digress). I'm looking to start fresh with MFP and the kick *kitten* 4 week long women's boot camp that I'm starting next Tuesday at 6am.

Some non-weight loss related stuff about me...I love Jimmy Buffett, the Patriots, country music, and chicken wings. I don't like the rain, waiting in line and littering. Just hoping to find some supportive online friends to check in with. :bigsmile:

Replies

• adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :)
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • minettc3
    minettc3 Posts: 13
    Options
    AND ME X
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    hey..welcome :) i turned 30 a little less than a month ago, and it is kinda scary..happy birthday, and feel free to add me..best of luck, and congrats on the progress so far :)
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pats fan too! Feel free to add me! Welcome and good luck!
  • Gembo82
    Gembo82 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hello and welcome feel free to add me. =) xx
  • mohawk1971
    mohawk1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Another Parrothead, sweet!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Welcome! I HATE waiting in line too! lol I have zero patience hahaha Feel free to add me :)
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!! I wouldn't say no 2 another friend, so feel free 2 add me!!!
  • motherof2wins
    motherof2wins Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm with you. You can add me as a friend we can move each other along :)
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as a friend and we can check up on each other, motivate each other, the works. It's going to be fun :)
  • bellaxero
    Options
    Hi! ^_^ welcome!

Im still a newbie myself :]