Pregnant/ Breastfeeding Friends

Hey girls, I’m currently 24 weeks pregnant and looking for friends whom are pregnant or breastfeeding 🤱
Add Me!

Replies

• randyisfittoo
    randyisfittoo Posts: 5 Member
    Breastfeeding.... I’m hungry all the time .... urgh!!
  • SlothSister003
    SlothSister003 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! Breastfeeding a three month old - always hungry and am 30lbs over my pre-baby weight. Fingers crossed this process will help with some weight loss :)
  • Kl28089
    Kl28089 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm breastfeeding and have found that I'm one of the unlucky few that has put on weight doing it! 😂 I haven't felt particularly hungry and am eating better than pre-pregnancy - think motherhood and lack of sleep has just done a number on my metabolism 🤷‍♀️
  • oxmorganxo
    oxmorganxo Posts: 1 Member
    32 weeks pregnant and just trying to get back in the swing of being healthy so it’s not as challenging after baby. I really struggled to loose the weight after my last 2 babies and I went into this pregnancy much heavier than I would have liked.
  • skk1975
    skk1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Also breastfeeding, baby is 1 month old. I’m 28 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Breastfeeding my 4 1/2 month old. I need to loose the 30 pounds i put on during pregnancy. But seeing how I stay hungry all the time my weight has fluctuated up and down since giving birth
  • becks0227
    becks0227 Posts: 1 Member
    Currently breastfeeding my 8 month old. I'm trying to lose about 15 lbs. of pregnancy weight still, plus another 15-ish. I'm also struggling with a low supply, so I'm so scared to change my diet! Feel free to add me, I'm new to MFP and I would love to have some accountability friends!
  • lightening_lucys_load
    lightening_lucys_load Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2019
    Hey, I'm 28 weeks pregnant with my second boy. Currently 11lbs up on my weight since finding out I was pregnant, hoping to keep the rest of the gain minimal as I was hefty to begin with lol! Feel free to add me 😊
  • SelenaMariaStewart
    SelenaMariaStewart Posts: 112 Member
    25 weeks.pregnant here with my third! Already gained 23 pounds and looking for other momma's to be to stay on track! Anyone can add me!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Breastfeeding a 7 month old and I want all of the food and all of the sugar.
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    Breastfeeding my 7month old and have an almost 4yr old. Goal right now is to lose 10lbs and tone up. I have alot more than 10 to lose but I starting small. I have a sweets problem 😭
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    draya114 wrote: »
    Breastfeeding my 7month old and have an almost 4yr old. Goal right now is to lose 10lbs and tone up. I have alot more than 10 to lose but I starting small. I have a sweets problem 😭

I have a 3.5 year old and a 7 month old, and I also want to lose 10 pounds and tone up, and I also have a sweets problem :D We're kindred!