Wardrobe NSV

Options
I usually pick out my work clothes each evening for the next day because I'm so tired in the morning that my judgments are not to be trusted. This morning, like every other, I got dressed in the dark (my hubby's still sleeping) and went about my morning routine. When I passed in front of the mirror I was shocked. It looked like I was playing dress up in someone else's clothes - skirt too big and obviously longer than it should be, top too loose so much so that it made me uncomfortable. WIN!

Replies

• kmr521
    kmr521 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    that's awesome-time to go shopping!!! I'm down about 23lbs and moving into my smaller jeans, can't wait until I can buy new! Have fun and great job!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! and 31 lbs lost is incredible!! V:smile: ery excited for you and that helps me with the motivation (I'm lacking it lately), so thank you!!!
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!!! And then I feel like a tool for complaining that I have to buy new clothes. LOL
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Get out your sewing kit... :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful! Congrats on a job well done! :flowerforyou:
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love that!
  • mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    Options
    well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!