I did it!!!

Options
I have offically gone a whole day without going over calories (actually I'm under 200) 😂 I think I'm offically sick of being fat, otherwise those oreos in the kitchen would be long gone. One day at a time...

Replies

• lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Dawnxdc wrote: »
    I have offically gone a whole day without going over calories (actually I'm under 200) 😂 I think I'm offically sick of being fat, otherwise those oreos in the kitchen would be long gone. One day at a time...

throw the oreos out....they are the devil!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Great going!!!! Ive gone 2 days so far. It truly is about our daily victories.
  • mbcieslak87
    mbcieslak87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Dawnxdc wrote: »

throw the oreos out....they are the devil!

Completely agree... throw the Oreos and any other super-tempting food out. When you hit your calories for the day, it’s a lot easier to stop when none of your favorite foods are laying around. That’s not to say you can never have an Oreo again ... but don’t keep them at arm’s length, where they’re easily accessible in a moment of weakness, because you will have a moment (or really many of them) of weakness; we all do. Good luck! It sounds like you’re off to an awesome start!
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The first day is the hardest! Amazing job! :smile: <3