Single and doing a shout out!

Options
KeeperOfCorvus
KeeperOfCorvus Posts: 15 Member
Hi folks. I'm single and figured I'd share a few things about myself. Please feel free to friend request me, especially if you're also taking your weight loss and health seriously : )

I'm Jen. A truck driver. I live everywhere and nowhere. I'm 34 yrs old. No kids, no pets. I was previously a wildland firefighter, a model, gravedigger, amongst other unusual occupations. I'm a little bit of a tom boy, and love playing outside.
Maybe I'll find a veteran or a country guy, a southerner or someone of internal strength, integrity And capability.
I'm looking to take my sweet sweet time. Let's slowly get to know each other, develop a friendship. I'm in no rush, but I'm serious in my desire for partnership. I know. That must all sound sappy.
Message me if you think you're my kind of people ^_^

6wkwn876mmz1.jpg

Replies

• KeeperOfCorvus
    Options
    It's a centurion with spear and shield. 'Knowledge will be my armor. Wisdom will be my weapon.' I've also gotten neck tattoos since this photo (Ravens). I've gotten some ink since~
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I don't belong in this thread, BUT ++ on crows and ravens, yo. An artist friend of mine drew up this dude surrounded by crows and mislabeled it "Corliss" and before he could fix it I took it an ran with it. Heh. Wrote a terrible poem to the pic while listening to "Raven" by Imminent Sonic Destruction.

Ah, memories.

Anyway, apparently the word "Corvus" gets me unduly excited.

Carry on!
  • KeeperOfCorvus
    Options
    Flatbed OTR
    Standard modeling (not commercials or product sales)
    Preschool teacher.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Flatbed OTR
    Standard modeling (not commercials or product sales)
    Preschool teacher.

So out of curiosity why a flatbed? Is it easier to start out with?

What is a standard model? I've never heard of that and find that interesting.

Why do you feel like preschool teacher is an unusual job?

Can you take a selfie of yourself in your truck? (When it is safe to do so, so at a truck stop or something)
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    It sure got quiet in here.

THERE'S ONE SIMPLE WAY TO REMEDY THAT
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    It sure got quiet in here.

THERE'S ONE SIMPLE WAY TO REMEDY THAT

Dude.

I can't help it, I know it's a problem but I just can't stop
  • KeeperOfCorvus
    Options
    Then maybe we need more cowbell.
    *Calls for cowbell🔔

Cee134, youre on my friends list. Just scroll down to find another pic of me in the truck.
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

Anyway, apparently the word "Corvus" gets me unduly excited.

Carry on!

You're not the only one, I have great associations with the word. I geek out over it.
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a British Army veteran, I now work in construction as an engineer and play rugby, I love the outdoors and drinking with people who have a bag full of stories. Just the one tat 2nd one booked in for later in the month. I'm not looking for anyone your post caught my eye. Add me as a friend if you like, I'm new to MFP and am currently billy no mates 😉
    Good luck with your search. I hope you find what your looking for.