Hellllllllllppp!!

Options
We just had an earthquake and my nerves are soooo bad that Ive just had a honey bun annnnd doritos(at least these were baked Doritos) and I feel like i need some of those m&m's in my co workers office...Ive been doing soooo good a tthe gym 5 days a week and now I feel so bad!!!

Replies

• beth40n2
    beth40n2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    So you fell off the wagon, get back up on your feet and start eating healthy!
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you needed an excuse to allow yourself a treat. Now that you've had it, take a deep breath, relax, and be happy in the knowledge you survived yet another day :)
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you needed an excuse to allow yourself a treat. Now that you've had it, take a deep breath, relax, and be happy in the knowledge you survived yet another day :)
  • PreciousMissy
    Options

And don't forget to log it ;o)
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey so did we i'm in Charlotte!

But on another note, you'll be fine ,its just one day. Just make sure that you still track them.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Log it. Start again tomorrow. I understand. My friends live out on the East Coast and I am sure their nerves were equally as rattled. Dust yourself off....and begin anew tomorrow. :)
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i agree!!! Food isn’t the answer. It isn’t the magic pill to make your feelings go away. You had your moment now time to move on. If you need something to munch on eat carrots or an apple or gum!!! Hop back on the wagon and move on from the eating. You can do it. You have to find a new way to deal with life’s happenings. I bet it was very scary but you seem ok otherwise. No reason to stay in that fear!!! You go girl!!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Naughty, Naughty... Do some exercise when you can. It'll help get rid of the guilt. See where you are with your calorie intake brush urself off and start fresh. This is no excuse to give up - keep ur goals in mind. "You can do this!" :smile:
  • attcute
    attcute Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks all...im feeling better...and i logged it before i even bought it